Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday with Sparkle

Hi there! I made this card over a week ago and just forgot to post it.

I used the July Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions, and oh, I just fell in love with those KI Memories papers instantly! They are so yummy! I love the pinks and browns together.

The image is by Stampavie and is from the Rachel Ann Miller collection. I colored her with Copic markers, and added some of the glitter from the kit to the presents. I also added some Tiny Twinkles to the flower in her hair and the three stars surrounding her. I embossed the aqua panel with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and stitched around the edges. I finished it all off with a coordinating ribbon from the kit.

This little girl sure is a cutie, and this card is for sale in my Etsy shop, too! If you'd love to have it, just hop on over and check out that listing.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Prism, Choice Snow White
Patterned Paper: KI Memories Paisley Parade
Stamps: Stampavie
Ink: Copic markers, Memento Tuexedo Black
Embellishments: Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), glitter (Taylored Expressions), ribbon (Taylored Expressions)
Tools: sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your cheerful creations Candace!! Your card matches your new blog outfit beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Candace!! I love your coloring and the bright cheery colors. That blue green is one of my fave colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music on your blog makes me happy!! Love your card, it is really awesome. The colours totally match your blog!! Looking good, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love the pretty papers you used for it. VERY pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she a cutie?!? So adorable, Candace! Beautiful bright colors and patterns -- this is one of those cards that just couldn't help but cheer even the grumpiest person. Beautiful! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)