Sunday, August 15, 2010

Noses 4 Sale!

Hi there! I have a card to share with you today for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Chist Challenge. This week's challenge is sponsored by Deedee's Digis, and Deedee will be donating a prize to a random winner.

This week's challenge was to make a humorous card, so I decided to use Noses 4 Sale by Deedee's Digis. I think this is such a cute Christmas image! I colored it in with Copic markers and added some touches of Martha Stewart glitter and Christmas Red Stickles to the image.

I followed last week's Taylored Expressions sketch. The papers are Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly. I embossed the white panel with the Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used the Jumbo Scallop Die by My Favorite Things to cut out the red scallop. I stitched around all of the edges and finished it off with a red bow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great week! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Choice Snow White, American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly
Stamps: Noses 4 Sale by Deedee's Digis
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: Martha Stewart glitter, Christmas Red Stickles, ribbon (Offray)
Tools: My Favorite Things Jumbo Scallop Die, Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cuttlebug, sewing machine

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Candace, love this image and the layout. Dont forget the birthday hop today..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just beautiful! I love the colors and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully festive card, Candace! Beautiful colors and papers, and that bow is making me drool -- you need to give me a lesson in how to make those! Hope things are settling down some for you with work and that you're getting into the groove of things again. Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so love the sketch and design of this card. Love the big scallope. The colours are so wonderful together. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)