Sunday, September 5, 2010

My First Saints Game

On Friday, August 27, Andrew and I got to go to the New Orleans Saints vs. San Diego Chargers football game! It was my first Saints game, and we had an awesome time! We had really great seats close to field level in the endzone. Our seats were right next to the Saints' tunnel, so we got to spot a lot of players close-up. Quarterback Drew Brees even ran over and signed some autographs before the game started! Of course, the Saints won the game, and I can't wait to go to another game! Here are some photos. They're fuzzy and not very good quality. I should've took my Nikon, but I took my little camera. I won't make that mistake again!





This is Mr. and Mrs. Benson - the team owners



Going in for halftime

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my photos! It was a busy week for me, and I didn't get anything created at all. I'm fighting a cold today, but hopefully I will be back to my craft desk soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sa-weet!! What an exciting day for you! Thanks for sharing, Candace :-) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love all the excitement at football games! Glad you got to go and your pictures turned out good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cool!! I love me some Saints. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)