Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fashionably Late

Hi there! I was able to find some crafty time this week, and I actually sat down and made two cards! Yes, two! I'm sharing one today, and I'll save the other one for another day.

I made this card using Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, MTSC100. I wanted to use this adorable hippo stamp - Fashionably Late - from Taylored Expressions. Isn't she CUTE?! I love to make cards, and I love to give them, but I'm just awful at sending them out on time! So, when I saw these belated birthday stamps by Taylored Expressions, I picked up a couple because I knew I would be needing them!

I colored my image with Copic markers and cut it out with Oval Nestabilities. The papers are from the My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Whirlybird collection...an older Taylored Expressions kit from last year, actually.  I embossed the green background panel with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment onto Choice Snow White cardstock and cut it out with Tag Trio Nestabilities. I finished the card off with three brads and this fun, organza ribbon.

I also stamped the coordinating "fashionably late" sentiment on the inside.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Prism, Choice Snow White
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Whirlybird Stamps: Belated Birthday - Fashionably Late by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: brads (The Paper Studio), ribbon (Taylored Expressions)
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Tag Trio Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Very CUTE Candace!! Love this set--it has great sentiments. Love your papers and sketch too! Great to have ya creating again! You're a busy lady, LOL! =) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)