Saturday, November 27, 2010

Groovy Birthday

Everybody shake ya groove thing!! LOL! Hellooo! I have this FUN card to share today. These bright colors just make me HAPPY!

I made this card using the Feelin' Groovy stamp set and coordinating Project Pantry kit from Taylored Expressions. This set was released awhile back, but because I've been so busy, I just got the chance to work with it. Sad, I know....poor, little abandoned stamps!

I started by stamping the van image in Memento Pear Tart and cut it out with Classic Circle Nestabilities.  I stamped the sentiment onto the pink panel and then embossed it with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. These seriously cute papers are from Doodlebug Designs Feeling Groovy collection, and I stitched around all of the edges. I added some ribbon and two brads to finish this card off.

By the way, I did use a sketch for this card, but I just don't remember which one! I think maybe it was an older Sweet Sunday Sketch. That's likely...I'm always using those!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Prism, Choice Snow White
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Feeling Groovy
Stamps: Feelin' Groovy by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Pear Tart, Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: ribbon (Taylored Expressions), brads (The Paper Studio)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder, sewing machine

4 comments:

  1. This is SO fun!!! I love the bright colours and that van is so groovy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I do remain quiet with comments, I wanted you to know your cards are always amazing and I do love looking at them. Undoubtedly, you bring so many joy with each card you take the time to craft.

    Also, as you do so much with stamping, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Love the stamp that you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am definitely shakin' my groove thing over here! Super cute, Candace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)