Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey y'all! Happy {early} New Year to you!!! I am welcoming 2011 with open arms because I just know it holds so many exciting and wonderful things for my family and I this year! I am getting married in April, and my brother is graduating high school in May. I am also excited about another year of card-making fun!

I whipped up this New Year's card using Winobella by Stamping Bella. I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic markers. I added some fun sparkle to her dress with a clear Spica glitter pen. It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but I promise, it's super glittery! I also used some Crystal Stickles on the wine glasses and Crystal and Platinum Stickles on the bottle.

This layout is from an older Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I embossed the white panel with the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. I thought that would be a fun one for a New Year's card. The paper is from Making Memories, and the cardstock is Perfect Match cardstock by Papertrey Ink. I sewed around the edge of my card as well as the image panel with some black thread, which I thought would really make this card pop! I think it did! To finish it off, I added some rhinestones, a pink bow and the '11 sticker which is from the Year of Memories - 2011 sticker sheet by SRM Stickers.

That's it for me today. We have family coming over tonight for some pizza, lots of homemade desserts, and family game night! It's always fun!

I wish you a bright and amazing 2011! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Winobella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: clear Spica glitter pen, rhinestones, pink ribbon, SRM Stickers, Crystal Stickles, Platinum Stickles
Tools: sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Spots and Dots embossing folder, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Nice one to end the year with. Congrats on getting married in April. It's a great month to get married. I got married April 4th almost two years ago. Have a great new years.
    http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable. Happy New Year to ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)