Sunday, December 5, 2010

Seasons Greetings

Hi there! I have been such a slacker about making my Christmas cards this year. I've just been so busy and kept pushing them to the back burner. Well, I had some spare time tonight and four brand-spankin' new There She Goes stamp sets sitting on my desk, so I decided to play with my new goodies. I actually have those because I won the entire There She Goes release (four new sets) last week at their release party chat! I was so very excited about that, and they are all such beautiful stamps!

I used the Seasons Greetings set for this card. I just love the classic images in this set. I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream cardstock and colored it in with Copic markers. I cut it out with Classic Circle Nestabilities and layered onto the red scalloped circle, also cut out with Nestabilities. The square panel was embossed with the Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added a pearl to each corner. All of the papers, ribbon, and pearls are from the Taylored Expressions Tinsel and Twig Project Pantry kit

I always start my cards with a sketch, and this card was made using last week's Sweet Stop Sketch - SSS84. I also made this card for the challenge currently going on at Paper Issues. The challenge is to make a Christmas project - card, layout, altered item...anything!

I entered this card into challenges at: Scrap Creations (anything goes), Stamp Something (Christmas colors), Card Makin' Mamas (anything goes), and Sugar Sweet Paper Treats (anything goes).

I'm sure you'll be seeing more cards from me in the near future using these awesome There She Goes stamps! Thank you again to Jessica for being so generous with her prizes!

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: Tinsel and Twig by The Girls Paperie
Stamps: Seasons Greetings by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon, Kaisercraft Champagne Pearls
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Classic Square Nestabilities, Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cuttlebug

6 comments:

  1. HI Candace!! I have been thinking about you and just wanted to stop by. I just love your card with the simply elegant layout and your gorgeous coloring. Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful!! Your colouring is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how much I love this?
    Like, a TON!!!
    Those little pearls are perfection!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Love the coloring on your image and what a stunning layout too!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card :-) the image is beautiful and the colours are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)