Thursday, December 23, 2010

SRM Stickers Gift Card Holders

Hi everyone! Yesterday was my first full day of Christmas vacation, and of course, I spent the whole day running the roads and shopping! Mama and I are at it again today...more shopping! We just don't know when to stop. LOL! :) The best thing to shop with is a gift card, and we have a few of those to give this Christmas, so I whipped up a few of these super-easy-peasy gift card holders using this template by Kristina Werner.

I followed Kristina's directions for cutting out and scoring the holders and then cut out patterned paper to decorate them with. I added a SRM Sticker from the Happy Holidays Sticker Sentiments to each one. These stickers are so easy and fun to use and combined with the simple template, making these was a breeze! I finished each holder off with some ribbon and red Twinkles.

I just did a Christmas Secret Sister swap with some crafty friends of mine, and my friend Noelle sent me an incredible package. Among other goodies was a 12x12 pack of the absolutely adorable Everybody Loves Christmas collection. I'd been wishing for some Echo Park Christmas papers, so thank you, Noelle, for fulfilling my wish! :) I decided to use my new paper one of the gift card holders. I used the Tinsel and Twig collection by The Girls Paperie on the second holder. It's for my grandmother, and I knew she would like the more traditional colors.




Once I got finished with these, my head was spinning with ideas for other gift card holders. Just imagine the possibilities with different papers and SRM stickers! These would be perfect for any occasion!

Oh, and as for the Bed Bath and Beyond gift card in the photos, it was actually a gift to me from my aunt and uncle. I spent it yesterday, but used it for display purposes in the photos! Anyone wishing to reload it for me can feel free to do so. ;) Ha!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas! :)

"Holiday Cheer" Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft
Patterned Paper: Everybody Loves Christmas by Echo Park
Embellishments: Happy Holidays Sticker Sentiments by SRM Stickers, Twinkles by Taylored Expressions, ribbon (Hobby Lobby stores) 

"Merry and Bright" Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Choice Buttercream 
Patterned Paper: Tinsel and Twig by The Girls Paperie
Embellishments: Happy Holidays Sticker Sentiments by SRM Stickers, Twinkles by Taylored Expressions, ribbon (Taylored Expressions)

1 comment:

  1. I've been making gift card holders too! They're so cute and handy :) I love yours and hopefully will get to try this style soon. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)