Friday, December 31, 2010

Top Ten of 2010

Hi again! This is my second post of the day, and it's a bit of an impulsive one. Jamie over at Crafty Girl 21 had a post with her Top Ten Favorite Cards of 2010, and that inspired me to do the same. I thought it was such a fun idea! However, when I went back to my 2010 card file and started looking, I realized there were lots of cards that weren't favorites, but then there were a lot that were favorites, so it was hard to choose!

Here are my Top Ten Favorite Cards of 2010!












I want to thank each of you, my sweet blog readers and followers. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and your kind words that you always leave me. If it weren't for you, I'd feel like I was talking to myself! All the best to you in 2011! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)