Monday, January 31, 2011

Praying for You

Hi there! I have an encouragement card to share with you today. A friend needed a little bit of cheer, so I used the new Rest and Renewal set by Taylored Expressions to make her a card. I love all of the scriptures and sentiments in this set, and they're all done in such pretty fonts, too.

I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 101 for my card. I started by stamping the verse, Isaiah 40:31, onto Choice Snow White using Wisteria chalk ink. I cut it out with Classic Oval Nestabilities and layered it on the purple panel. The patterned paper is from the BasicGrey Kioshi collection...some remnants from last year's Taylored Expressions Easter Key Ingredients. I'm really good at making my TE kits go a long way! I finished my card off with a couple Tiny Twinkles, a bow, and a button.

On a personal note, here's an update on our home renovations. The flooring is almost finished. They were short five pieces and had to order more! The countertops are in production and should be ready in a week or so. All of the furniture has been picked out and ordered. We are almost finished! I am so happy and excited about our little home! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Choice Snow White
Patterned Paper: BasicGrey Kioshi
Stamps: Rest and Renewal by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Wisteria chalk ink
Embellishments: button, white thread, Tiny Twinkles, ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. the card is beautiful...and congratulations on your home.You are very busy.
    ANita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the papers and your focus on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)