Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TE Blast from the Past Blog Hop

*Note: This post is VERY late. I had it scheduled to post at the correct time, but of course, technology failed me, and I just realized it this evening. Late as it is, here is my blog hop post! I apologize for the delay and the broken link in the blog hop!

Hi y'all! Thanks so much for stopping by my little spot here on the Taylored Expressions January Blast from the Past blog hop!! You should have arrived here from Jackie Pedro's blog. She had some super adorable projects on her blog, didn't she?! If you got lost along the way, you can see the list of blog participants at the bottom of this post.

This month's theme is love. I chose to use the Cuppie Love Scenes set for my card, and I really blasted back to the past here because I also used the Valentine's Day kit from 2010! Yup, I still had a little PP and ribbon bits left over! Of course, this kit is no longer available, but there are lots of other fun kits to choose from in the store, including the Key Ingredients...just got my January kit yesterday. Love it! If that's not enough to entice you, the set I used on my card is currently ON SALE!! :)

I followed Split Coast Stampers Sketch Challenge 314 for my card. I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic markers. I added some red Twinkles to the corner and finished it off with a simple bow. I also added some Stickles to the hearts. I didn't have room for a sentiment on the outside, so I stamped the coordinating sentiment, "Everything is better when it's shared with you" on the inside. Maybe this will be Andrew's Valentine's card? It's a very simple card, but I don't think he would like "frilly." :)

Now, hop on over to Sankari Wegman's blog. I know she has something beautiful to share with you! Just in case you get lost, here's the whole list of blog hop participants. Have fun hopping around! :)

See ya next month! :)




11 comments:

  1. So glad I didn't miss your cute card! Isn't it maddening when I scheduled post doesn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - I love the papers and layout you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable....such super sweet little cuppies and the papers and ribbon are so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never! So glad you checked your post--I would have hated to miss out on such a great card! Your Cuppie is adorable, and your choice of patterned papers and ribbon perfect!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Candace!! I'm so glad I came back, I knew something like a technology fluke had cause the problem. Your card is adorable and so "romantic" love the candlelight dinner! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Candace! Those papers are some of my favorites and all my bits and pieces have been used up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stinkin' CUTE!!!! The glittery hearts are a perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring with this lady and the tramp scene.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute! I love your bow, mine come out all wonky lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)