Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank you!

Hey y'all! I hope your week is going great so far! I started off good by going to the gym after work yesterday. I had planned on going today, but of course, I went off and forgot my gym bag at home today. I could've came home and changed and THEN went back to the gym, but that would've been too much, huh? Ha! Lazy!

When I saw this week's Card Patterns Sketch 97, I knew it looked like a great one to play along with. Do you ever buy paper-crafting supplies that you forget you had? Just recently I put on Facebook that I was trying to decide if I was a paper-crafter or just an organized hoarder. LOL!! I have so much stuff, and I just wish I had the time to sit there all day and make cards! Unfortunately, I must go to work (to make money to feed my addictions...umm...I mean hobbies!).

Anyway, tonight I found this Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit from September that had gotten stuffed away on a shelf. It had never been opened! *Gasp!* I know...I'm in shame right now because my TE products are my *favorite*! However, I've been so busy, I think I just haven't had time to use it. I couldn't believe I let THIS kit sit unused so long. These Crate Paper papers are gorgeous!!! Just look at those flowers! This is definitely a new favorite!

The sentiment stamp and polka dot frame are from the Polka Dot Greetings and Dienamic set by My Favorite Things. I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa. I rounded all my corners with my We R Memory Keepers corner chomper. The background is embossed with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder. I added a ribbon and a brad from the kit to finish it off....love those vintage brads!!

That's it for me today. Thank you sooo much for stopping by!! :)

P.S. There are 97 days until my wedding...not that I'm counting or anything. That seems like a LONG time, but I know it will be here soon! I'm anxious!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: Restoration collection by Crate Paper 
Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: ribbon, brad (Taylored Expressions)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Polka Dots embossing folder, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, frame die from Polka Dot Greetings and Dienamic set by My Favorite Things

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty...love the Crate paper! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)