Friday, January 14, 2011

Wonderful Birthday!

Hi there! I told y'all yesterday that I've been on this pink and black kick...well, I meant it! I have another pink and black card to share today! I just can't get enough of this Echo Park Be Mine paper!

For this card, I went with the "quilted" look...love that! I cut out all of my squares, pieced them together and then stitched them. I just love how that black thread pops off of the paper! I made this one a birthday card because I never can have too many of those.

The stamped image and frame are both from the Polka Dot Greetings set by My Favorite Things. I added a white twill ribbon to finish it off.

Tomorrow I am going to get my wedding dress hemmed, working on my homework, and hopefully finding some crafty time!

Have a great weekend, y'all! Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, True Black (Papertrey Ink), white (Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury)
Patterned paper: Echo Park Be Mine collection
Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings set by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Rose Bud and Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: white ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Tools: sewing machine, frame by My Favorite Things

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful, your blog is awesome. So glad for the post on scrapbook.com. Found some great blogs from it.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)