Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hey Hot Stuff!

Hey y'all! I'm super excited about my first challenge post for Meljen's Designs! There is a super-cute new release today as well. Check out these new digis now available in the shop!

This week's challenge is to create a gift tag. I decided to make a tag for a candy jar using the "Hey Hot Stuff" image.


I picked up the jar in the kitchen section at Walmart and filled it with some heart-shaped Red Hots. My gift tag was super simple to make. I colored the image with Copic markers and layered it on a pink scalloped circle. Then, I layered that on a heart doilie. I added a ribbon to the rim of the jar and a button to finish it off.

You can check out all of the challenge details at the Meljen's Designs blog. I hope you'll play along with us this week. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Hey Hot Stuff by Meljen's Designs
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon (Offray), button
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
Other: glass jar, candy

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Def a must have. Thanks for sharing that adorable little tag.

    krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! I LOVE THIS Candace!! What a fun set, and that jar of red hots is PERFECT for your special man. Hmmm, I might have to do something like that for my hubby this Valentine's =) Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! This is the perfect tag with the Red Hots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)