Friday, February 25, 2011

Last Minute SFYTT

Hey y'all! I love Jen's Sketch for You to Try challenge, and my goal this year was to play in each challenge, However, the February challenge ends soon, and I can't believe I let time slip up on me like that. Wow...this month went by fast! This was such a fun sketch to play with. It's definitely one I'll be going back to.

I grabbed my February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients which was still on my desk and picked out these beautiful papers from the My Mind's Eye Lush collection. The red paper feels like velvet!

I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug Textiles embossing folder. The stamp is from the Care and Comfort set by Taylored Expressions. Sympathy cards aren't really my favorite to make, but I never seem to have one on hand when I need it. I recently needed two, and I didn't have a single one! So, I decided to start trying to keep some on hand, as well as birthday cards...I never seem to have those either!

I added some Twinkles to the sentiment and finished the card off with a ribbon, a flower, and a coordinating Lush brad.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Neenah (white)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Lush collection
Stamps: Care and Comfort by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions, ribbon, flower, brad (My Mind's Eye Lush collection)
Tools: Cuttlebug Textiles embossing folder, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)