Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Sprouts!

Hi there! I just had to create another card with one of the digis from last Thursday's Meljen's Designs new release.

This card uses Love Sprouts. I loved the papers that I used on my card the other day so much that I decided to use them again. I just can't get enough of these cute colors from the Little Yellow Bicycle Cupcake Love collection! All of the papers and ribbon were from my January Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients.

I colored my image with Copic markers. You can't really tell, but I went over the hearts with a clear Spica glitter pen for a bit of sparkle. The lollipops in the patterned paper are also extra sparkly. I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, and I stitched around all of my edges. I used the Fiskars Apron Lace border punch for the blue trim, and I finished this card off with a striped ribbon and some Twinkles.

Don't forget about the current challenge going on at the Meljen's Designs blog - to make a card with a fun fold! Also, be sure to come back tomorrow to find out who the lucky winner of Hearty Hippo is from the blog hop!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Cupcake Love collection by Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps: Love Sprouts by Meljen's Designs
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon, Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), clear Spica glitter pen
Tools: Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Polka Dots embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card, great use of yellow, I shy away from yellow, even in all my paper stack, yellow is the smallest section. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is beautiful!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)