Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Love Birds!

Hi there! Tomorrow is a special day. My parents are celebrating their 26th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Mama and Daddy! I love you both very much!

This is the card I made for them using the Love Birds set by There She Goes. After coloring my image with Copic markers, I cut it out with Nestabilities.

I used my February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients again. I just *love* these My Mind's Eye papers. This red velvety paper is so elegant! I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls folder. The border was punched with the EK Success Deco Scallop punch. I added some pearls and some flowers that I made with the Rolled Rose Dies by My Favorite Things to finish this card up. I was so happy to get my hands on those flower dies. They were out of stock for awhile, but I finally got them!

I also used Sweet Stop Sketch 97 for my layout. I loved this sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Lush collection
Stamps: Love Birds by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: pearls
Tools: rolled rose die (My Favorite Things), Deco Scallop border punch (EK Success), Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)