Sunday, July 17, 2011

Christmas Card #3 - Spirit of Christmas

Hi there! It's time for this week's Christmas Card Challenge! This week's challenge is "faith," and we are being sponsored by Paper Makeup Stamps! They are donating a prize to a winner. Thank you, Paper Makeup Stamps!

I used one of their images on my card today, and I followed an older CardPatterns sketch. This card was pretty simple to assemble since it didn't require any stamping. I just cut out my sentiment with Classic Circle Nestabilities and then layered it on a Kraft circle that was cut out with Scallop Circle Nestabilities. I accented that with a few red pearls.

All of my papers and cardstock are from Stampin' Up...sorry, I don't know the name of the paper line. I embossed the green background with the Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added a bow, some twine, and a brad to finish it off.

Be sure to pop over to the Christmas Card Challenges to see the lovely creations the rest of the design team has to share with you today!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up
Stamps: May the Spirit of Christmas...by Paper Makeup Stamps
Embellishments: ribbon (Stampin' Up), brad (Stampin' Up), twine (Papertrey Ink), red Kaisercraft pearls
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Snowflakes embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful...i love the papers and colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)