Friday, July 8, 2011

Eat Cake!

Who wouldn't want to eat cake? :) Today I am sharing with y'all a cute little gift card holder I made this week. I used this template, and it's my go-to gift card holder template because it is just SO easy to make!

I have had this cutie of a robot, CakeyWatt by Stamping Bella, for quite awhile and he's never seen ink. Isn't that sad? So, I inked him right on up for my card. I colored him with Copic markers and used my clear Spica gliter pen to add a touch of glitter to the cake. Then, he was cut out with Classic Rectangle Nestabilities.


These fun, bright papers are from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Fly a Kite line. I just love those bright colors! I added some baker's twine and a button and then a SRM sticker to finish it off.

Here's the inside. Yes, that's a "Congratulations" gift card and not a birthday one. LOL. You go with what you've got for the photo prop, right? :)


This one is for sale in my Etsy shop if you'd like to have it! :)

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Fly a Kite
Stamps: CakeyWatt by Stamping Bella, "Eat Cake" sentiment from SRM Stickers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: baker's twine, button, foam tape, clear Spica glitter pen
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, EK Success, Deco Scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)