Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{ippity} Begin to Live

Hi there! It's time for today's I Heart {ippity} card!  Today I'm sharing a card today using an encouraging sentiment from the Delightful Little Things stamp set.

I used the Split Coast Stampers Sketch Challenge #340 for the layout. This was a fun and simple sketch to use. One of my favorites! The patterned paper is from the Crate Paper Brook collection, and I did some stitching all around the edges. I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa and cut it out with Rectangle Nestabilities. Then, I tried a technique that the fabulous Danielle Lounds does a lot...using Liquid Pearls around the edges. I've tried this technique before, and it never really turns out right. It's hard for me to get the dots the same size, but I guess practice makes perfect! I think it came out kinda okay this time. I love the look. It just adds a little "something" to the card. :)

I finished my card off with a bow and a butterfly embellishment.

If you'd like to purchase the set I used on my card today, you can click here to visit Heather Flaherty's {ippity} page and see all of the wonderful sets!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Brook collection
Stamps: Ippity - Delightful Little Things
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: ribbon, butterfly, Bisque Liquid Pearls
Tools: sewing machine, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! I love all your cards!! The sentiment is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you Miss Fancy Girl listing all your supplies..this would kill me if required..wait...is it? I hope not! BUT it saves me asking you about that wonderful paper! Awesome job Candace PERFECT card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)