Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{ippity} My True Joy

Hi everyone! It's time to share my {ippity} creation for this week! I used the My True Joy stamp set, and I used Cardabilities Sketch #35 for the layout. 

I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa and cut it out with Classic Circle Nestabilties. However, I felt like the starkness of the white stood out too much, so I did some sponging around the edges with Memento Cantaloupe and Memento Tangelo. I think that helped it blend in with the card much better.

This fabulous patterned paper is from the Echo Park Walk in the Park collection. Did y'all see the new sneak peek of the Echo Park releases yesterday? I fall in love everytime they release something new! They have some fun Christmas lines. I digress...sorry!

Anyway, the pink background was embossed with the Perfectly Paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder. It's a cute one, but not one I use very often. I get stuck on my polka dots! The green border was punched with the MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic. I did some zig-zag stitching around the edges and finished it off with my bow, twine, and button. Oh, and I added a couple pearls, too!

That's it for me today, but I hope you'll hop over to the I Heart {ippity} blog to see the creations from the other design team members. Have a great day!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Walk in the Park
Stamps:  My True Joy by Ippity
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Cantaloupe, Memento Tangelo
Embellishments: pearls, ribbon, twine, button
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Perfectly Paisley embossing folder, MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic

2 comments:

  1. What an unexpected combo of colors! I love what you did! Love the pink and the orange! Great card...as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the color combo.. see this is WHY I have so much Paper.. I see a color combo and go oh man I need to get paper that color now..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)