Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Ippity} Trust in the Lord

Hello there! It's Wednesday, so that means it's I Heart {Ippity} day here on my blog and time to share my latest Ippity creation with you.

I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for the layout...super simple!  


The patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie collection. I just love the blue and yellow combo! I embossed my Kraft background with the Polka Dots embossing folder. I stamped my sentiment from the Devoted set with Memento Rich Cocoa. The white borders were punched out with the Scalloped Eyelet Border die by Taylored Expressions. I finished my card off with lots of shabby ribbon, a button and twine, and five little pearls.

Be sure to hop over to the I Heart Ippity blog to see the rest of the design team creations, and don't forget that you can purchase these wonderful Ippity stamps directly from Heather!

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: shabby ribbon (Prairie Bird Boutique), pearls (want2scrap), twine, button, foam tape
Tools: Cuttlebug, Polka Dots embossing folder, Scalloped Eyelet Border (Taylored Expressions)

2 comments:

  1. This is just GORGEOUS! Now tell me about these sketches you use! I have never made a card in 30 min in my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card..all of the textures.. fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)