Monday, July 4, 2011

{Meljen's Designs} Birthday Cupcake

Hi there! I've been trying to make up some birthday cards here lately because my stash is always in need of those.

I just *love* all of the cupcakes that Melissa Jenkins designs. They are all SO CUTE! I love that she puts lots of extra frosting on them. :) This card features Birthday Cupcake.

I colored this sweet cupcake up with my Copic markers and added lots of sparkle and bling to it with my clear Spica glitter pen, Diamond Stickles, and some pink, clear, and blue Twinkles! The image panel is layered on cardstock that was cut out with Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities.

This fabulous patterned paper is from the new BasicGrey line - Sweet Threads. Isn't it just yummy?! I embossed the background with the Seeing Spots embossing folder. I rounded all the corners and added a tag that I stamped with a sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink. A ribbon and three little twinkles on the bottom finished it off!

Oh, and the paper, cardstock, and ribbon came from my June Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients! I think this one is my most favorite Key Ingredients!

Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog today!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, white (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: BasicGrey Sweet Threads
Stamps: Birthday Cupcake by Meljen's Designs, Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon, Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Diamond Stickles, clear Spica glitter pen
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Seeing Spots embossing folder, We R Memory Keepers corner chomper, Tag Trio Nestabilities

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)