Thursday, July 7, 2011

When I said "I do"...

Hi there! I have a fun and simple card to share with you today! This card just cracks me up. I used the Loads of Fun set from There She Goes.


I colored my image with Copic markers and cut it out with Classic Square Nestabilities. I also used the Nesties to cut out the other two square panels. This layout follows a Sweet Sunday Sketch from a few weeks ago. I stamped the sentiment on the white cardstock and embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder. The patterned papers are from the October Afternoon Report Card line. I wanted to use lots of color. I finished my card off with three red pearls at the top. Then, I showed this one to my husband. LOL! :)

Because this is a rather simple card compared to the lots-of-layers that I usually do, I am going to enter this into this week's challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ - to make a clean and simple card. I hope it qualifies as CAS...it is for me! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Report Card
Stamps: Loads of Fun by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: red pearls (Kaisercraft)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folderClassic Square Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. That is a super cute stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Candace this is too cute! It's perfect for the newly wed!!! LOL! Really gave me a giggle! Thanks for joining us at SSIC!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)