Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Clean & Simple Ippity Card

Hi there! Happy Wednesday! I have an Ippity card to share with you today using one of the newer sets - Shine, Shine, Shine. This is such a fun set!

I decided to go with a clean and simple look, and I'm entering this card in two challenges - Clean and Simple #152 and the Clean and Simple Challenge on the Ippity blog.

I stamped one of the lamps from the set in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the base with a Copic marker. I stamped it again on patterned paper so that I could paper-piece the shade.

The patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Gertie collection, and I cut out the shapes with Nestabilities. I just popped up the white panel with a little foam tape. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom with Memento Tuxedo Black.

Soooo simple!

Hop over to the I Heart {ippity} blog where you can see the rest of inspiration from the amazing design team and check out all of Heather's {ippity} stock. She can help you with all of your {ippity} needs...because you know we all need more stamps! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Gertie
Stamps: Shine ,Shine, Shine by Ippity
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic marker
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)