Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Ippity} God's Love

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! Today is my second day back at work/school. I enjoyed my first day back yesterday. We had a really informative workshop, and I picked up a lot of great tips to use in my classroom. I love it when I get something out of those workshops!

Since today is Wednesday, that means I have a new Ippity creation to share with you! I used the What Matters Most set for this card, and I followed Sweet Stop Sketch 119 for the layout.

I stamped the sentiment - "God's love is in the way of the trees, songs of the breeze, and the flutter of our hearts" in Memento Rich Cocoa. I cut out the squares with Classic Square Nestabilities, and I embossed the background with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I did lots of stitching on the layers and added a bow and a button tied with twine. I finished it off with a few pearls in each corner.

The little bit of patterned paper I used is from the My Mind's Eye Life of the Party collection.

Remember to head over to the I Heart Ippity blog and check out the rest of the awesome inspiration I know the design team has for you, and check out Heather's stock of Ippity stamps while you are there!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Life of the Party
Stamps: What Matters Most by Ippity
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: pearls (want2scrap), ribbon, twine (My Mind's Eye), button
Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Square Nestabilities, Swiss Dots embossing folder, sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. CUTE Candace!! I love this KI kit from TE this month. And your sentiment stamp is awesome too :) Glad you had a great start back to school. Hope this year is full of blessings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)