Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{ippity} Where You Should Be

Hi there! It's Wednesday, so that means I get to share a new Ippity card with you today! Today I used a set that I haven't used before - Where You Should Be. I just love the quotes and simple images in this set.

I used this week's Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #123 for the layout. This is also for the current 1-2-3 challenge on the Ippity Challenge blog - 1 stamped sentiment/image, 2 colors of cardstock, and 3 patterned papers. My card fits perfectly!

I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black and did some sponging around the edges. I layered it on a scalloped square. This beautiful patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart 6x6 paper pad. I love these papers!!

I punched out the border with the EK Success Arbor border punch, and I added some Papertrey Ink ribbon and some felt flowers that I made using the My Favorite Things rolled roses dies. I was afraid my flowers might look a bit out of place there, but I was trying to follow the sketch, so I hope it turned out okay!

I know that the other lades on the I Heart {ippity} design team have beautiful things to share with you today, so be sure to hop over there and see all of the inspiration. Don't forget to check out Heather's {ippity} stock while you're there!

Have a great day!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Cream and Smoky Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart
Stamps: Where You Should Be by Ippity
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cataloupe, Memento Tangelo
Embellishments: pearls (want2scrap), ribbon (Papertrey Ink), twine, button, felt 
Tools: Cuttlebug, Rolled Rose Dies (My Favorite Things), Arbor border punch (EK Success), Classic Square Nestabilities, Scallop Square Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candace, beautiful card, love the DP, and cute sentiment. I entered the ippity challenge also, and saw your card there. I also noticed your a Christian, and so am I. I have been looking for Christian lady bloggers. I hope you check out my blog and follow back. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty Candace. Love that greeting. The papers are so pretty and the felt flowers look fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)