Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{Meljen's Designs} My First Card!

Hi everyone!! Meljen's Designs is doing things a bit differently today. Meljen's Designs has some great news coming up soon, and so we are blasting back to the past today as we prepare for the big news! This week's challenge is to share with us your very first card made using a Meljen's Designs image.

This is my first card using a Meljen's Designs image!


And just for fun, here are a few more of my all-time favorite cards I've made with Meljen's Designs images!





Be sure you pop over to the Meljen's Designs blog today to check out the rest of the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cute! It's so fun to see the first card everyone ever made with Meljen's digis. :) I love that your first card is a patriotic card. :) And I love your lighthouse card!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Cards! I love the topsy turvy cake, they are all fantastic though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)