Sunday, September 4, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #40

Hi there from a super rainy South Mississippi this morning! There's nothing like staying inside and stamping when it's raining so much outside!

This week's Christmas Card Challenge is a color combo challenge - chocolate, cream, and cranberry. The colors in the new Lost and Found Christmas collection by My Mind's Eye work perfect for this challenge!

I kept my card pretty simple and stamped this beautiful nativity scene image from Christmas Blessings by Taylored Expressions in Memento Rich Cocoa.  I used Liquid Pearls around the edge of the image to make it pop.

I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with Classic Oval Nestabilities. I added some pearls and a cream ribbon to finish this card off.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and Labor Day! I'll be staying inside until all the rain is gone. It's a good thing I brought home some essays to grade. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas
Stamps: Christmas Blessings by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: pearls (want2scrap) Bisque Liquid Pearls, ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, and wish it would rain here! Your card is gorgeous, as always. Love the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)