Sunday, September 25, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #43

Good morning! Happy Sunday to you! Here is my card for this week's Christmas Card Challenge #43.

The challenge is to use handmade flowers on your card. I have several different sizes of the rolled rose dies by My Favorite Things, and I don't use them nearly enough. I don't know why because I just love how my felt flower looks on this card!

I used the newly released Gingham Christmas Greetings Ippity set. This card layout is from an older Mojo Monday sketch. I loved it so much, so I saved it to use on future cards, and I thought it would make a nice Christmas card. The patterned papers are from the Echo Park Merry Christmas line. I did lots of sewing and embossing on this card and finished it off with a ribbon treatment, some pearls, and my felt flower. Because I used ribbon and twine on my card, I am entering this into the challenge at the Unity blog - to use ribbon and/or twine!

Be sure you hop over to the challenge blog see the rest of inspiration from the design team! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, brown (Bazzill), Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Merry Christmas
Stamps: Gingham Christmas Greetings by Ippity
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: pearls (Kaisercraft), ribbon (Papertrey Ink), twine, button, brown felt
Tools: sewing machine, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder,  The Paper Studio Intricate Swirls embossing folder, MFT Jumbo Scallop border die, MFT Mini Rolled Rose die 

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card...lovely papers and image

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, I am going to have to have to scrap lift this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card - I have that paper in my HUMONGOUS Christmas paper stash LOL!! Love your stitching and pretty ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)