Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ippity Wednesday - Christmas Greetings

Hi there! Happy Wednesday! It's time to share my latest Ippity creation with you.

I made this card using the new Gingham Christmas Greetings set. This is such a beautiful, old-fashioned type set. I can't wait to use the music image in the set.

I kept this card pretty clean and simple. I just stamped the tree image in Memento Rich Cocoa and popped it up on my card with some foam tape.

I added some lace, ribbon, and twine to finish my card off. The patterned paper is some older paper from Stampin' Up.

Be sure you hop over to the I Heart Ippity blog to see the other beautiful cards! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Gingham Christmas Greetings by Ippity
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: brad (Stampin' Up), twine, ribbon (Stampin' Up), lace
Tools: Classic Square Nestabilities, Scallop Square Nestabilities 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)