Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{ippity} You are Fabulous!

Good morning! I'm flying by this morning to share my Ippity card with you.

I used the Where You Should Be set and paired it with papers from the Victoria Gardens collection by Echo Park. My card follows this week's sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop. Since I used a sketch and Kraft cardstock, I am entering this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to hop over to the I Heart Ippity blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Victoria Gardens
Stamps: Where You Should Be by Ippity
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: ribbon (Papertrey Ink), crocheted flower (Etsy), twine, button, pearls (want2scrap), White Opal Liquid Pearls, foam tape 
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Paper Studio embossing folder

6 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card and because you used a sketch along with Kraft Cardstock it fits perfectly into our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal... would love to have you enter it there for a chance win! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet-use.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favorite sentiment ever.. I love using the word FABULOUS... if you haven't noticed. This card is gorgeous, I really need to get some of this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following another girl's blog that uses the same sketch that you used in this card! I just realized today that it's the same sketch though, lol! I love the card & color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Candace...the combined elements on your card are just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Candace. The different patterns and colors look great together! The corcheted flower is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy does that beautiful embossed kraft ever make those pretty papers pop! Beautiful card Candace! Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)