Saturday, September 10, 2011

TSG Paper Doll

Hi Everyone!

There She Goes Clear Stamps is having a fun birthday celebration this week, and one of their challenges was to make a paper doll. Here is my paper doll!


Isn't she a little cutie? She is from the Freeze the Moment stamp set, and I paper-pieced her dress with Country Drive by Echo Park.

There are also other challenges this week to take your paper doll to a variety of locations.

I had to run to Walmart, and of course, she wanted to go see what kind of crafty things Walmart had. Look what she found!


Here is my doll outside enjoying my flowers. I think they blend with her dress perfectly! :)


She wanted to go to a party, and since it's still a little warm here, we went to a pool party!


Last, I chose to "spotlight" her with this American flag, but later on when looking at the picture, I realized you kinda can see a light coming through on the right side...like a spotlight! :)


That's all for my paper doll adventures today. This was a lot of fun! Thanks for these fun challenges, TSG! :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

  1. Super cute Candace!!! Love your paper doll and all the challenges you did together.....I could definately go for a pool party right about now;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Candace she's so cute!! I love that she went on an adventure with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)