Sunday, October 2, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #44

Hi there! Happy Sunday! Today's Christmas Card Challenge is *tags.* Some of our DT members used tags on their cards, whereas others actually made tags. I chose to do make a set of gift tags. These were so simple to put together, and I like how they turned out.


I cut out the Kraft base with the Cricut using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge with the shadow function. Then I cut out my patterned paper tag without the shadow function so that there would be a nice Kraft edge. I cut the patterned paper tags in half so that I could have two kinds of paper on my tag, and I added a little white ribbon to them.

The paper is Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly - an older collection but still one of my faves. The gingerbread panel is a stamp from the Just for You set by There She Goes. I stamped my image multiple times so that I could paper-piece the image with the Kraft paper. I popped the image up with foam tape on the tag and tied some twine at the top. That's it!

Be sure to hop over to the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see all the inspiration there. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly
Stamps: There She Goes Just for You
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: twine, white ribbon, foam tape
Tools: Cricut, George cartridge

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)