Sunday, October 9, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #45

Good morning! Happy Sunday! It's time for Christmas Card Challenge #45. This week's challenge is to use this photo as inspiration.


I took a bit of loose interpretation from it, but I was inspired by the wreath, so I decided to make a card with a wreath on it. I used the Seasons Greetings stamp set by There She Goes.

The patterned paper is from the Tinsel and Twig collection by The Girls Paperie. I embossed
the papers with two different embossing folders. I stamped the "Seasons Greetings" sentiment before embossing the green cardstock.

This layout follows an older Mojo Monday sketch. I colored my image with Copic markers, cut it out with Circle Nestabilities, and sponged around the edges. I finished my card off with some red pearls, a ribbon, and a stick pin that I made myself! I've been making a bunch of those for a Split Coast Stampers stick pin swap I am doing.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the rest of the inspiration at the Christmas Card Challenges blog! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (green), Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy, Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: Tinsel and Twig by The Girls Paperie
Stamps: Seasons Greetings by There She Goes
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black and Cantaloupe
Embellishments: ribbon (Papertrey Ink), stick pin, red pearls, foam tape
Tools: Intricate Swirl embossing folder (The Paper Studio), Snowflakes embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Classic Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as always! I love the stick pin. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the circles and the bow is perfect! Mine always flop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)