Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #47

Good morning! It's time for this week's Christmas Card Challenge #47. This week's challenge is a recipe challenge - 2 designer papers, 1 ribbon, and 1 bird.

I decided to go very non-traditional. I LOVE these *cute* patterened papers from the Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas collection!


For my bird element, I used the dove from the Sparkle and Cheer stamp set by Taylored Expressions. I stamped it in Memento Rose Bud and Memento Pear Tart...even seen a pink dove? :) I layered my image panel on several panels of Oval Nestabilites and accented it with Liquid Pearls. Of course, I did some stitching, too!

I used my new Oval Tab Dienamics from MFT Stamps and stamped the sentiment on it with Memento Rich Cocoa. I added a border with the Jumbo Scallop Border Dienamics, also by MFT Stamps. I finished it off with a bow!

Be sure to head over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see all the inspiration from the design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas
Stamps: Sparkle and Cheer by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Rose Bud, Memento Pear Tart, Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: White Opal Liquid Pearls, ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Frosted Lace Stickles
Tools: sewing machine, Classic Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilities, MFT Jumbo Scallop Border Dienamics, MFT Oval Tab Dienamics 

2 comments:

  1. Such an excellent greeting card for Christmas. It looking so beautiful and amazing. I want to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)