Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi there! I have been enjoying making fall-themed cards lately, and I have another one to share with you today. This one uses the Bountiful Blessings set by There She Goes. I love these beautiful, classic fall images!


I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic markers and cut it out with Classic Rectangle Nestabilities. The Kraft background is embossed with the Moroccan Screen Cuttlebug folder. I stamped the "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment on the Kraft cardstock before I embossed it. The strip of patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye All Spice collection. I finished the card off with a PTI Dark Chocolate ribbon, some lace, and a few pearls. 

Even though I didn't use MFT stamps, this follows the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #41

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by! :)
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Kraft, Dark Chocolate, and Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye All Spice
Stamps: Bountiful Blessings by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: ribbon (Papertrey Ink), lace, pearls, Bisque Liquid Pearls
Tools: Cuttlebug, Moroccan Screen embossing folder, sewing machine, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)