Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ippity Wednesday - My True Joy

Hi there! Happy Wednesday! Only two more work days after this and then we'll have a weekend. Can you tell I love weekends? :)

Since it's Wednesday, that means it's time to share my Ippity card for this week. I chose to use the My True Joy set because it's been awhile since I used that one. I paired it with one of my favorite paper collections - Echo Park Country Drive...okay, so pretty much ALL Echo Park is my favorite!!

I colored the flower image and cut it out with Copic markers. I added the scalloped border to my patterned paper and stitched around all the edges. I finished my card off with two cordoroy brads, a ribbon, a little twine, and one of my handmade stick pins I've been making. I just love making those and using them on my cards!

Pretty soon I'm going to be doing a giveaway of some of my stick pins that I've made...as soon as I get enough energy to sit down and take pics of all of them! Be sure to check back in the near future for that. 

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention...this card follows the Viva la Verve October Week 1 Challenge on Split Coast Stampers. I love this sketch!!


That's it for me today, but be sure to hop over to the I Heart {ippity} blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team!

Before I go, I do want to say how excited I am that I reached 150 followers on my blog yesterday! I want to thank all of you so very much for being interested enough to follow and read my blog. You, my readers, are so important to me, and your comments always encourage me! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, white (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Country Drive
Stamps: My True Joy by Ippity
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: Clear Spica glitter pen, Sakura glaze pen, cordoroy brads (The Paper Studio by Hobby Lobby), ribbon (Papertrey Ink), twine (Etsy), stick pin (handmade), foam tape, Polka Dots embossing folder, Houndstooth embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Classic Square Nestabilities, sewing machine, Scalloped Eyelet border die (Taylored Expressions) 

1 comment:

  1. Candace, this is BEYOND cute! Love it immensely! 150 followers? YOU GO GIRL! That is incredible! Congrats on that too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)