Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ippity Wednesday!

Hi there! It's Wednesday, so it's time to share this week's Ippity creation with you. I wanted to participate again in the Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Split Coast Stampers, so I decided to use HYCCT119 - pressure embossing again.

The Shine, Shine, Shine set by Ippity has the perfect sentiment to give to a cancer patient - "there is light at the end of the tunnel." I followed Split Coast Stampers Sketch 354. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on my white cardstock and embossed it with the Polka Dots embossing folder.

The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Be Mine collection....love those pinks!! I also stamped the lamp directly onto the patterned paper and cut it out with Oval Nestabilities. I added the little border with the MFT Dainty Lace border and finished it off with a few black pearls. Love this simple and sweet card! I pray that it blesses someone at MD Anderson!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by today! Be sure you hop over to the I Heart {ippity} blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Be Mine
Stamps: Shine, Shine, Shine by Ippity
Ink: Memento Stamp Company
Embellishments: pearls (Kaisercraft), foam tape
Tools: Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, Classic Oval Nestabilities, MFT Dainty Lace Border Dienamics

2 comments:

  1. Is this pic taken with the new lightbox? It looks great. I absolutely LOVE the card. I may have to snag the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess, yes! Thanks soo much! I still feel like I need to work out some kinks with the lighting, but I'm pretty happy with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)