Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ippity Wednesday

Hi there! It's Wednesday Wowzer time over at the I Heart {ippity} blog, and here's my card!

I used the Where You Should Be set and stamped my image directly onto some patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Life of the Party collection. I cut it out with Nestabilities Labels Three. I used some Tiny Twinkles to frame the image with bling. This was super easy to do with the use of my Embellie Gellie! I love that simple little tool!

The layout is this month's Sketch for You to Try.

I popped my image panel up with foam tape, rounded two of my corners, and finished it off with a ribbon and some twine.

This was a super easy card! Be sure to hop over to the I Heart {ippity} blog to see the rest of inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Life of the Party
Stamps: Ippity Where You Should Be
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: ribbon, twine, Tiny Twinkles, foam tape
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Labels Three, Embellie Gellie

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)