Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{ippity} Wednesday!

Hi there! You know what I love about Wednesdays? That means there's only two more days until the weekend! Another thing I love about Wednesdays is getting to share my weekly Ippity card with you!

This card was so easy to make. I used a sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping, FTL162. I wanted to sew on this one really bad, but I stayed strong and stuck to the clean and simple look! I did do some embossing though! 


I stamped my image and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black. These stamps are from the Ippity Make Your Mark collection. I embossed the smaller panel with the Polka Dots folder and the bigger panel with the Victoria folder. I rounded the corners at the bottom and finished this card off with three black rhinestones. Easy!

Shockers about this card - no patterned paper, no ribbon, and no Copics!! :)

Be sure you hop over to the I Heart {ippity} blog to see what the rest of the design team has to share with you! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink 
Stamps: Make Your Mark by Ippity
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Tiny Twinkles, foam tape
Tools: Cuttlebug, Polka Dots embossing folder, Victoria embossing folder, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)