Saturday, October 8, 2011

With Sympathy Card

Hi there! I hope your Saturday is going great! I've got a pot of Gina Neely's Spicy Corn Chowder on the stove and I've been up making a card this morning, too.

I actually made this card awhile back, and I can't believe it, but I forgot to post it to my blog, so I decided to share it today before I forgot about it again.

The sentiment is from Care and Comfort by Taylored Expressions, and I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and sponged it with Memento Cantaloupe. I cut it out with Circle Nestabilities. The background was embossed with the Textile Texture embossing folder, and the patterned paper is from the Crate Paper Restoration collection.

I rounded all of the corners and popped my sentiment up with foam tape. I finished it off with two different kinds of ribbon, some twine, a fancy brad, and some pearls. I love how this turned out. It may be a sympathy card, but the colors in it sure bring a lot of cheer.

Thanks for stopping by today!!  :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Crater Paper Restoration
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Care and Comfort
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cantaloupe
Embellishments: ribbon, brad, pearls, foam tape
Tools: Cuttlebug, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Textile Texture embossing folder, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)