Thursday, October 13, 2011

You're So Thoughtful

Hi there! I have a thank you card to share today. This card is pretty simple for me because there's not a ton of embellishments, sewing, or ribbon! Shocker, right? :) It's always fun to go simple sometimes.


I used an older Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit to put this card together as well as the Sentimental Thank You stamp set by There She Goes.

The patterned papers are from my favorite company...you guessed it...Echo Park! :) This is the Walk in the Park collection. I embossed the Kraft cardstock with the Seeing Spots Cuttlebug embossing folder and the orange border was cut with the Jumbo Scallop die by My Favorite Things. I finished it off with a few butterflies from the TE kit, and added some pearls to their bodies.

That's it for me today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Walk in the Park
Stamps: Sentimental Thank You by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: punched butterflies, pearls
Tools: Cuttlebug, Seeing Spots embossing folder, Jumbo Scallop border die (MFT)

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the papers.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)