Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #50

Hi there! Happy Sunday! This card is for Christmas Card Challenge #50 - to use holly or a wreath on your card.

I love this pretty wreath from the Seasons Greetings stamp set by There She Goes, and I'm sure you've seen it on several of my Christmas cards so far this year, and I reached for it again.


I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copics. I cut it out with Circle Nestabilities and layered it on a scalloped circle. The image is popped up on the card base with some foam tape.

These pattterned papers are from the Echo Park Seasons Greetings collection. I cut the scallop with the MFT Jumbo Scallop dienamic. I finished this card off with a few pearls and a ribbon, twine, and button.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to pop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Papetrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Season's Greetings
Stamps: Seasons Greetings by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: Kaisercraft pearls, PTI ribbon, button, twine (Ribbon Carousel)
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, MFT Jumbo Scallop Dienamics


Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)