Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{Ippity} Christmas Greetings

Hi there! Happy Wednesday! It's time for today's Ippity card share. I've been trying to put a dent in my Christmas cards, so I used the Gingham Christmas Greetings set.

I opted to not put a sentiment on the front. I'll put one on the inside (yes...will...not finished yet!). These beautiful patterned papers are from my favorite paper company - Echo Park! This is the Season's Greetings collection. Since I didn't do any sewing or a bunch of die-cutting on this card, it came together so quickly! That's important when it comes to Christmas cards.

I stamped the musical image and cut it out with Circle Nestabilities. I added some Vintage Cream ribbon, a lovely cream flower, and a couple of Christmas tree stick pins to finish it off.

Be sure you hop over to the I Heart {ippity} blog to see what the rest of the design team has to share with you today.

As always, thanks so very much for stopping by my blog! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Kraft and Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Season's Greetings
Stamps: Ippity Gingham Christmas Greetings
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: Vintage Cream ribbon (PTI), stick pins (Maya Road), flower (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous. Love those papers.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Candace this is gorgeous! I love it and your photo is splendid - great job on that photo box!!! Also, got all the stuff you sent - LOVE it! Thanks so much girly!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)