Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{Ippity} Dream

Hi there! I'm popping by real quick to share with you this week's Ippity card! 

This was a really simple card to put together. I used the Make Your Mark stamp set. I added my patterned papers and did some stitching on them. I stamped the sentiment directly on the patterned paper. I stamped the flowers and did a little sponging and cut that out with Oval Nestabilities. I added a bow and some pearls. That's it! 


Remember to hop over to the I Heart Ippity blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team! 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Plum Pudding, Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye A Beautiful Life
Stamps: Make Your Mark by Ippity
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Cantaloupe
Embellishments: ribbon (Papertrey Ink), pearls (Kaisercraft)
Tools: sewing machine, Oval Nestabilities



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Candace. The flowers on the sponged yellow are perfect. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)