Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{Ippity} Wednesday

I have two hours of Wednesday left! Better late than never, right? :) I started trying to make this card last night, and I goofed it up three times. Does that ever happen to you? I just wasn't feeling the card-making last night! I finished it up this evening and wanted to pop in and share it with y'all before I head to bed. 


I kept this card super simple! I used one of the brand new Ippity sets, Warm Wishes. This set is gorgeous! You seriously have to have it! I love the pretty font in the sentiments and the beautiful snowflakes! 

Be sure you head over to the I Heart {Ippity} blog to see what the rest of the design team has for you today! 

Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)