Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanks for All You Do!

Hi there! I just love There She Goes Clear Stamps, and I try to play in their weekly challenges as much as I can. I made this card for this week's challenge, TSG128, au naturale - use twine, burlap, etc. on your card. I also made this card for this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge, RCC27 - anything goes


I used the October SFYTT (yes, a day late, but it fit my image perfectly) and made it into a square card. I stamped this beautiful window from the Art is the Window stamp set by There She Goes and colored it with Copics. I also sponged around the edges with Memento Cantaloupe ink. I paper-pieced the curtains and cut out the flower box and popped it up over the window with foam tape. I added some Clear Glaze to the window and did lots of stitching on this card. I added a ribbon, some {au naturale} twine, and a button to finish it off.

I didn't take a photo of the inside, but I stamped "thank you for all that you do," a sentiment from the same stamp set. 

Thanks sooo much for stopping by my blog today! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Georgia Pacific white
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Life of the Party
Stamps: Art is the Window by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cantaloupe, Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon, twine, button, foam tape, Clear Glaze pen
Tools: sewing machine, Classic Square Nestabilities

5 comments:

  1. Love this Candace!! The stitching, layout, papers and ribbon/twine treatment is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with TSG this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous card!!!Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that you are in the Spotlight over on the There She Goes blog!! LOVE your work!! Thanks so much for supporting There She Goes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)