Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #4

Hi everyone! I want to take a moment to with all of you a very Merry Christmas! May your holiday be filled with peace and love and lots of family time! I am getting ready for church this morning and then we'll have our family Christmas later on this afternoon. 

Today, there is a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges! Challenge #4 is a sketch challenge, and you can see the sketch over at the CCC blog

I created this card using some paper from the Echo Park Season's Greetings collection, and I did some stitching around the edges of the patterned paper. The image is a digi stamp, and  it is from Paper Makeup Stamps

I cut out the sentiment with Classic Circle Nestabilities and layered it on a scalloped circle. I popped that up with Jody Boosters. I accented the circle with my Viva Cream Paper Pen and added some Red Striped Cotton Twill Ribbon from Ribbon Carousel. I finished it off with a green button.  

Be sure you hop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see all the inspiration from the design team and to see the sketch as well!

Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful day! Much love!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Season's Greetings
Stamps: The Spirit of Christmas (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Embellishments: Viva Cream Paper Pen, ribbon (RibbonCarousel.com), button, twine, Jody Boosters, cream thread
Tools: sewing machine, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas sentiment on your card!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)