Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ippity Wednesday



Hi everyone! I apologize for being so late in the day posting my Ippity card! I stayed up waaayyy too late last night watching The Help. I still didn't finish it. I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer, so I just decided to do my post today.

Anyway, I used Gingham Christmas Greetings to make this fun and simple Christmas card! As it gets closer to Christmas, I am all about some simple Christmas cards! I finally had some photo Christmas cards made last night just because I know I won't have enough of handmade cards to send around. Oh well. There's always next year, right? :)

This is such a fun little stamp set to use. I stamped the tree in Memento Rose Bud and cut it out. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa and accented it with some Tiny Twinkles. I embossed the white background with the Snowflakes embossing folder and did some zig-zag stitching with my Janome Sew Mini. The cute patterned paper is from the Echo Park Holly Jolly collection

I hope you've had a chance to head over to the I Heart Ippity blog and see all the inspiration from the fabulous design team!! Go leave 'em some love! :)

Okay, that's it! Gotta go finish cooking supper! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Raspberry Fizz, Stampers Select White, Kraft
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Holly Jolly
Stamps: Gingham Christmas Greetings by Ippity
Ink: Memento Rose Bud, Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Tiny Twinkles, sewing machine, kraft-colored thread, Snowflakes embossing folder, Cuttlebug


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable!! I just love that paper!! Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)